Tuesday, November 30, 2010

taylor

my brother turned 17 yesterday. this image of him is a few years old, and it's one of my favorites.
(2)-bw
taylor makes me happy. i mean that literally. he gives me huge hugs and when he says "ahh i love you heather!" it makes me smile because the way he talks lets you know he earnestly means whatever he's saying. he's so sweet. he makes me feel important when we talk. he has so many funny stories. he listens to me and cares about what i say. he is my brother, but he is also my friend.

words that describe him: mature. thoughtful. cheerful. enthusiastic. intelligent. ambitious. funny. passionate. motivated. kind.

i love you taytay! happy birthday!


p.s. my wedding season for 2010 is officially over, and i'm gearing up and booking weddings for 2011! i am SO excited to work with next year's clients, i can tell it's going to be an amazing year based on those of you who have already contacted me! i can't wait to meet all of the amazing people i'll be working with, the stories i'll be welcomed into, and the new adventures that await me.

also, i WILL be coming to texas, so i will be contacting those of you who have expressed interest in booking sessions in order to confirm dates! it's going to be a crazy, exciting, fun month! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEATHER!!!!! :) thank you so much! I'm really sad we were hardly able to talk on my birthday! I'm so excited you're coming back home next Wednesday though!! Just in time to be here while I take the ACT again!!! :) blah. It's okay though cause I'm gonna score high on this one : D
I can't wait to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!! Can you tell?? :) I love you!
-Taylor