Thursday, August 13, 2009

UGH!!!!!

directly out my window is a lot that had a building on it that has been steadily demolished over the past 2 months. i suppose that early morning is the best time to work because it's cool, but SERIOUSLY???? 6 or 7 in the morning RIGHT next to an apartment complex???!!! I have been very patient for 3 months.. it is SO LOUD!

verbal expressions of my irritation:

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR.
UGH!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

when i got out of bed my friend amie walked into my room and said good morning to which i responded "AHH I am SOO irritated" and then pointed out the window.

this has been a consistent part of my day for 12 weeks.

if any citizen were making this much noise they would be arrested for noise pollution. i want compensation!

this is the view from my window. you cannot see the offensive machines in this picture but oh boy let me tell you, they ARE there.

morning
Pin It Now!

No comments: