Thursday, August 27, 2009

a thought about love and an old picture with a new one

here is my thought on love: i like it a lot.
it's the only thing that makes life worth living, basically. since i'm posting this thought with theses pictures of a freshly married couple you will assume i am talking about romantic love.
false.
i am talking about the general idea of love. but i really REALLY like these pictures. they are quite possibly my favorite wedding pictures i've taken. yay! thank you cami and tyler for going with my idea!

sorry for reposting the first image but i like it a lot. i saw it again tonight as i sat down to work on the last of their wedding pictures and it made me happy. so here you go. i'll be posting some new projects really soon. wait for it....

blogreception-collage1
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Damon Janis said...

Both these pictures are unique and interesting, I like the originality and creativeness. Thanks for sharing!