Friday, April 15, 2011

DVD cases

here are a couple more samples of the DVD cases your disks come in that are new for 2011! they are included in the price for weddings, and can be purchased for $40 for engagement/bridal sessions. i print through a professional lab that never produces anything less than beautiful. don't these make you want to book a session with me right now so you can have one too?! ;)

P.S. PAST CLIENTS: you can purchase them too, i save all of my images and back them up. if you are a past client and would like a DVD case (and new DVD's too perhaps), you can purchase them for $45 each. just shoot me an email (heather@heatherlorraine.com) and let me know!
blog1
blog2
blog4
blog5
blog9bw
blog8bw
blog7
blog6bw Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love them!!!!! It makes me wish I could marry Dad again and have YOU be the photographer!:)-Mom