Monday, January 24, 2011

now booking weddings for 2011!!! (UPDATED)


i am so excited to meet and work with my 2011 clients! if you are interested in being one of them, please explore my wedding site and past blog posts to see my portfolio. i have had the blessing of working with so many amazing couples and their families who have touched my life.

i have made some pricing changes for the new year. all of the details are on my wedding site but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me: heather@heatherlorraine.com.

feel free to add me as your friend on facebook, and "like" my photography page there as well:)

UPDATE: in order to provide the best service for each of my clients, i am only booking 15 more wedding packages for 2011. don't wait to contact me about your wedding! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Hmmm. I think we'll get married again this year and choose YOU!