Monday, September 20, 2010

new website!!

my portrait site is finally up and running!! this site is my portfolio for children, family, and individual portrait work. forgive the overwhelming presence of my darling cousins, they're the kids i'm surrounded by right now so my most recent work is of them. i took a pretty good break this year from portraits while focussing mostly on weddings, but i'm ready to go again with families. hopefully by the end of this year i'll update the website, but it's good for now! OH! please listen to the first song ("steer" by missy higgins) that plays. it's basically been my theme song since high school.

if you'd like to book a session, email me (heather@heatherlorraine.com) or give me a call (832)392-9446! it's time to get your FAMILY CHRISTMAS PICTURES taken!!! ;)

Picture-1 Pin It Now!

No comments: