Monday, August 30, 2010

daenon + emily, portraits

the rain ended up going away about 10 minutes after i wrote my last post. emily and daenon agreed to come along and model at the place my canceled session was supposed to be at. oh my gosh, lighting was PERFECT. can i PLEASE shoot every session right after a rain storm?! please? also, i've been tweaking my post processing, i'm finally heading in a direction with my style that feels right for me. woot woot:)
blog27
blog5
blog6bw
collage1
collage2
blog7
blog8bw
collage4
blog23
blog22
blog20
collage8
collage7
collage5
favorite shot of the day, possibly of the year:
blog13
collage6
collage9
collage10
collage11
collage12
collage15
collage13
collage14
blog21 Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

Seriously, you got great pictures of Daenon. You are officially the best photographer EVER! He is growing up to be such a handsome dude but he can be such a stinker when the camera comes out... Thank you so much Heather1