Monday, July 26, 2010

lazy afternoon

these were too fun to post on just my personal blog. coming up next is a full post of mike and anne's wedding!!!
blog2
the teeth finally came out! the one on the right came out because she smashed heads with sophia.
collage3
blog3
evan came outside as well! awww:) daniel is the only one who missed out:(
blog1
blog15
i am in love with this child. the first face is her kissy face, don't you just want to eat her up?
collage5
collage4
sometimes (at least once a day) when she is trying to get sympathy, she does this hunch thing and mopes away from you. it is hilarious and i bust out laughing every single time. also, she's in this phase of loving dresses. she calls them "my princess!!" she changes her clothes several times every day.
blog6
collage1
this kind of sky makes for the best lighting.. i am SOOOOOOO happy when i get to shoot on days like this!!!!
collage2
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Kylee said...

COLORS! Absolutely perfect - wowzah. And their eyes are so sooo beautiful in the HUGE pictures. I'll be laughing all day about Sophie's hunched over moping... Will you come live at my house when I have kids so I can get pictures like this ;)