Sunday, December 20, 2009

home, new camera, changes around the corner...

i'm home for christmas. it's a beautiful thing because the past 4 weeks of school have been extremely stressful and now all i have to worry about are pictures, and that's obviously not a bad thing:D i love pictures. i am SO excited for next year!!! things are moving to the next level. i've made my portfolio site available again but it's the old one. by next year it will be updated- new pictures, albums, pricing, and music (although you probably don't care about that so much, ha). wait for it!!

i have a new camera. i played with it today, a lot. my sister emily modeled, my brother spencer posed, emily snapped some of me. here are the results:

6

2

1bw

3bw

4

believe it or not, this is my backyard. it actually looks like a pretty cool place because of the angle emily got, but in reality it's not. just goes to show how any location can be awesome if you shoot right!!!
5

my brother is a senior. i just took these outside this afternoon for fun, but i'm going to be doing a full senior session with him very soon..
blogcollage
Pin It Now!

No comments: