Thursday, December 18, 2008

Joel and Chantell

This couple is absolutely adorable! They were definitely not camera shy which was awesome, and we had a great time! I can't wait to do Chantell's bridals and their wedding in March! We met up in Ogden because there are some AWESOME locations up there. Of course, about half way to Ogden my car decided to throw a fit and some of the electrical problems it's been having acted up. The worst part was that I lost my heater, and as it is December, that is not a fun thing to lose. Stupid car. Of course on the way back to Provo I had no heat which was miserable, and I got caught in rush hour traffic and I ended up being on the road for 2.5 hours! Sick! I am so glad to finally have a car, but it's driving me crazy! Anyway, the photo session was awesome and totally worth it because I think we got some really great pictures!


















Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Ah! Heath these are gorgeous! I'm so happy! You just get better and better - wow!

Alyse said...

Yay!! Your work is stunning! I really do love it! And my roommie is a cutie too :)